Watermelon Basil Cooler

cb100397

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! Who’s up for a refreshing twist? 🍉🌿 This Watermelon Basil Cooler is the perfect pick-me-up on a warm day. It’s quick, easy, and oh-so-refreshing.
Watermelon Basil Cooler.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
  • 4-5 fresh basil leaves
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 1 tablespoon honey (adjust to taste)
  • 1 cup cold water
  • Ice cubes
  • Basil leaves and watermelon slices for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the cubed watermelon, fresh basil leaves, lime juice, honey, and cold water.
  2. Blend until smooth and well combined.
  3. Taste the mixture and adjust sweetness if needed by adding more honey.
  4. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher to remove any pulp or seeds.
  5. Fill serving glasses with ice cubes.
  6. Pour the watermelon basil mixture into the glasses.
  7. Garnish with basil leaves and watermelon slices if desired.
  8. Serve immediately and enjoy your refreshing Watermelon Basil Cooler!

That was such a refreshing combination!🍉🌿 Perfect for cooling down on a warm day. I'd love to give it a try sometime!

Watermelon Basil Cooler? That sounds incredibly refreshing! 🍉🌿 Are you blending fresh watermelon with basil for a burst of summer flavor? It's the perfect way to beat the heat and stay hydrated. Can't wait to sip on this delightful drink! 🍹😊

This Watermelon Basil Cooler looks refreshingly delightful! 🍉🌿 The combination of sweet watermelon with the aromatic basil must create a wonderfully balanced and unique flavor profile. Perfect for a summer day! Can’t wait to try this out and enjoy the fresh, vibrant taste.

Watermelon and basil?! 🍉🌿 That combo sounds so refreshing! I bet this would be perfect for a hot summer day. Definitely trying this at my next BBQ! 😎

Back