Watermelon Feta Salad 🍉🥗

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I want to share this recipe that is perfect for summer. Let's beat the heat with this light and refreshing Watermelon Feta Salad. So, let's dive into this delicious salad and enjoy the taste of summer!
720×540
80.2 kB

watermelonfetasalad.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
  • 1 cucumber, diced
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cubed watermelon and diced cucumber.
  2. Add the crumbled feta cheese and chopped fresh mint leaves to the bowl.
  3. Gently toss all the ingredients together until evenly distributed.
  4. Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the watermelon mixture, and toss again to coat everything lightly.
  5. Season the Watermelon Feta Salad with a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
  6. Transfer the salad to a serving platter or individual bowls.
  7. Optionally, garnish the salad with extra mint leaves or a sprinkle of feta cheese for a decorative touch.
  8. Serve the Watermelon Feta Salad immediately and enjoy the refreshing flavors of summer!
Feel free to customize your Watermelon Feta Salad by adding additional ingredients such as cherry tomatoes, red onion, or arugula for extra flavor and texture.

A cool summer treat that has become a family favorite. The tart feta cheese contrasts beautifully with the luscious sweetness of the watermelon, and a dash of mint brings a crispness. I can never get enough of this delicious mix!

I have never tried a watermelon on a salad. This is unique! Will definitely try this out because I am getting bored to my usual salad 🙂👌

It's so refreshing and perfect for a summer day! I love the combination of sweet watermelon, salty feta, and fresh mint – it's like a new flavor in every bite. Have you ever tried adding any other ingredients to mix it up, or do you stick to the classic recipe?

Back