Watermelon Margarita Recipe 🍉🍹

culinary_connoisseur

Culinary Explorer

Hey there, cocktail lovers! If you're looking for a refreshing and fun drink to cool off with, I've got just the thing for you. Let's whip up a delicious Watermelon Margarita! 🍉🍹

1200×675
101 kB

watermelon margarita recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 1/4 cups watermelon juice (1 small ripe watermelon yields ~3-5 cups juice)
  • 2 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
  • 5 Tbsp silver tequila (5 Tbsp = 2 1/2 ounces)
  • Sea salt (optional // for lining rim)

Instructions​

• Fill a large blender with cubed ripe watermelon, with or without seeds, and blend until smooth to make juice. A small watermelon typically yields about 3-5 cups (720-1200 ml) of juice, leaving extra for additional margaritas, as per the original recipe. You can strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds or pulp, though I found this step unnecessary.
  • To prepare margaritas, combine watermelon juice, lime juice, tequila, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously to mix well. Taste and adjust by adding more watermelon juice for sweetness, lime juice for acidity, or tequila for strength.
  • Optional: Rim two serving glasses with lime juice and sea salt. Fill glasses with ice and pour in margaritas.
  • Best served fresh! Store leftover watermelon juice covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

Cheers to summer vibes and tasty sips! I hope you enjoy this Watermelon Margarita as much as I do. Don't forget to share your cocktail creations with friends. Happy mixing! 🍉🍹

Yummy! This Watermelon Margarita sounds like the perfect refreshing drink to beat the heat! 🍉🍹 Can't wait to try it!

Hey there, cocktail lovers! If you're looking for a refreshing and fun drink to cool off with, I've got just the thing for you. Let's whip up a delicious Watermelon Margarita! 🍉🍹

1200×675
101 kB
1200×675
101 kB

View attachment 4170

Ingredients​

• 2 1/2 Tbsp lime juice

Instructions​

• Fill a large blender with cubed ripe watermelon, with or without seeds, and blend until smooth to make juice. A small watermelon typically yields about 3-5 cups (720-1200 ml) of juice, leaving extra for additional margaritas, as per the original recipe. You can strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds or pulp, though I found this step unnecessary.
  • To prepare margaritas, combine watermelon juice, lime juice, tequila, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously to mix well. Taste and adjust by adding more watermelon juice for sweetness, lime juice for acidity, or tequila for strength.
  • Optional: Rim two serving glasses with lime juice and sea salt. Fill glasses with ice and pour in margaritas.
  • Best served fresh! Store leftover watermelon juice covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

Cheers to summer vibes and tasty sips! I hope you enjoy this Watermelon Margarita as much as I do. Don't forget to share your cocktail creations with friends. Happy mixing! 🍉🍹
Perfect for summer! 🌞🍉 This watermelon margarita recipe sounds so refreshing. Can’t wait to try it at the next BBQ!

1200×675
101 kB

View attachment 4170

Ingredients​

• 2 1/2 Tbsp lime juice

Instructions​

That Watermelon Margarita sounds like a total summer vibe! Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm totally gonna try it out. Appreciate the suggestion! 🍉🍹😎

Back