Weight-Loss Cabbage Soup

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
๐ŸŒฟ Hey there, lovely people! Get ready to experience a healthier you with our Weight-Loss Cabbage Soup recipe! ๐Ÿฒ Packed with wholesome veggies and bursting with flavor, this delicious soup is your ticket to shedding those extra pounds while still savoring every bite. Let's embrace a healthier lifestyle together! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ…

Weight-Loss Cabbage Soup (1).jpg

Weight-Loss Cabbage Soup Ingredients:
  • 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 2 medium carrots, chopped
  • 2 stalks celery, chopped
  • 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 ยฝ tsp Italian seasoning
  • ยฝ tsp ground pepper
  • ยผ tsp salt
  • 8 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
  • 1 medium head green cabbage, halved and sliced
  • 1 large tomato, chopped
  • 2 tsp white-wine vinegar
Directions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, carrots, and celery. Cook until softened, about 6 to 8 minutes.
  2. Stir in bell pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
  3. Add broth, cabbage, and tomato. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
  4. Reduce heat to simmer, partially cover, and cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
  5. Remove from heat and stir in white-wine vinegar.

Alright, folks! That's a wrap on our Weight-Loss Cabbage Soup recipe journey! ๐ŸŽ‰ I hope you enjoy making and savoring this wholesome dish as much as I do. Remember, healthy eating is all about balance and finding joy in nourishing your body. ๐Ÿ’š Feel free to share your cooking adventures and any tasty tweaks you make along the way! Bon appรฉtit! ๐Ÿฒโœจ๐ŸŒฟ

Yay! Never heard of it before. Love the idea of a healthy and flavorful soup to help with weight loss. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm definitely going to give it a try :love: And you're right, healthy eating should be enjoyable. Can't wait to experiment with some flavor tweaks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yay! Never heard of it before. Love the idea of a healthy and flavorful soup to help with weight loss. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm definitely going to give it a try :love: And you're right, healthy eating should be enjoyable. Can't wait to experiment with some flavor tweaks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Helloooo! It's always awesome to discover new tasty and healthy options, right? ๐Ÿ˜Š healthy eating doesn't have to be boring at all โ€“ it can be a delicious adventure! I'm sure you'll have a blast experimenting with different flavor tweaks. Wishing you all the best on your healthy eating journey!

๐ŸŒฟ Hey there, lovely people! Get ready to experience a healthier you with our Weight-Loss Cabbage Soup recipe! ๐Ÿฒ Packed with wholesome veggies and bursting with flavor, this delicious soup is your ticket to shedding those extra pounds while still savoring every bite. Let's embrace a healthier lifestyle together! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ…

View attachment 1023

Weight-Loss Cabbage Soup Ingredients:
  • 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 2 medium carrots, chopped
  • 2 stalks celery, chopped
  • 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 ยฝ tsp Italian seasoning
  • ยฝ tsp ground pepper
  • ยผ tsp salt
  • 8 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
  • 1 medium head green cabbage, halved and sliced
  • 1 large tomato, chopped
  • 2 tsp white-wine vinegar
Directions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, carrots, and celery. Cook until softened, about 6 to 8 minutes.
  2. Stir in bell pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
  3. Add broth, cabbage, and tomato. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
  4. Reduce heat to simmer, partially cover, and cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
  5. Remove from heat and stir in white-wine vinegar.

Alright, folks! That's a wrap on our Weight-Loss Cabbage Soup recipe journey! ๐ŸŽ‰ I hope you enjoy making and savoring this wholesome dish as much as I do. Remember, healthy eating is all about balance and finding joy in nourishing your body. ๐Ÿ’š Feel free to share your cooking adventures and any tasty tweaks you make along the way! Bon appรฉtit! ๐Ÿฒโœจ๐ŸŒฟ
This is really good for everyone who's on a diet. Thank you for sharing this recipe๐Ÿ‘Œ

Back