What all do you usually put in your egg fried rice?

Kath_

Tasty Apprentice
Hi folks! I’m trying to spice up my egg fried rice and thought I’d ask what you all like to include in yours. I'm looking for some creative mix-ins or must-have ingredients. What are your go-to additions? Let’s share some ideas and inspire each other! 🥢✨

Some of my go-to additions are diced bell peppers, peas, and carrots for a nice crunch and color. I also like to add a bit of soy sauce, sesame oil, and sometimes a touch of oyster sauce for extra flavor. 🙂👍✨😉

Hi folks! I’m trying to spice up my egg fried rice and thought I’d ask what you all like to include in yours. I'm looking for some creative mix-ins or must-have ingredients. What are your go-to additions? Let’s share some ideas and inspire each other! 🥢✨
A versatile recipe, egg fried rice may be adapted to your taste by adding vegetables, protein, and aromatic ingredients like sesame oil and soy sauce. Be inventive and add something special to each batch! Have fun! 🥢✨

Hey there! Egg fried rice is such a versatile dish, and there are endless possibilities for mix-ins! Some classic additions include diced carrots, peas, green onions, and chopped garlic for extra flavor. For a twist, you can try adding diced bell peppers, mushrooms, or even pineapple for a sweet touch. Don't forget about protein options like shrimp, chicken, or tofu to make it more filling. And of course, a drizzle of sesame oil and a sprinkle of sesame seeds at the end can take it to the next level! Can't wait to hear about your creations! 🥢✨

Back