What are the ingredients you need to make the dressing?

wayv127

Novice Foodie
Heyya everyone! 👋 I wanna make an irresistible dressing for my salad, but I'm a bit troubled by the ingredients list. Could someone lend me a hand? I wonder what could be the best ingredient for a perfect dressing. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! 🙏

Well this is the recipe of my simple vinaigrette dressing, you'll just need 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar (such as red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar). 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard. Salt and pepper to taste. Simply whisk together, taste and adjust the seasoning if needed. Try it and update me if you like it! 😋

Heyya everyone! 👋 I wanna make an irresistible dressing for my salad, but I'm a bit troubled by the ingredients list. Could someone lend me a hand? I wonder what could be the best ingredient for a perfect dressing. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! 🙏
Hey! 🥗👩‍🍳 Making dressing is a breeze! You'll usually need olive oil, vinegar (like balsamic or apple cider), Dijon mustard for a tangy kick, a pinch of salt and pepper, and maybe some honey or maple syrup for sweetness. Get creative and add herbs or garlic for extra flavor! 🌿🍯 Adjust the ingredients to suit your taste, and you're good to go! Enjoy your fresh salads! 🥗✨

Back