What are your go-to hacks for speedy roasted Brussels sprouts prep?

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
Curious about your favorite tricks for quick and easy roasted Brussels sprouts prep! 🤔💭 Whether it's prepping ahead, using pre-cut sprouts, or opting for a high-heat roast, spill the beans! Let's make enjoying these tasty greens hassle-free!

One trick I love is slicing my Brussels sprouts in half before roasting. It cuts down on cooking time and gives them a nice caramelized edge. Also, tossing them with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper before popping them in the oven ensures they roast evenly and develop a delicious flavor. 😉👌👍✨

When I'm in a hurry to roast Brussels sprouts, I trim and halve them ahead of time, toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper, then roast at a higher temp for quicker cooking. And for a flavor boost, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese does wonders!

When I'm in a hurry to roast Brussels sprouts, I trim and halve them ahead of time, toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper, then roast at a higher temp for quicker cooking. And for a flavor boost, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese does wonders!
That sounds delicious! 😋 Prepping ahead really helps, doesn't it? Have you ever tried adding a dash of balsamic vinegar or a drizzle of honey for a touch of sweetness? It's a game-changer! 🍯👌

Cut Brussels sprouts in half, toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and roast them at a high temp on a preheated baking sheet for perfectly crispy results in no time!

Back