What are your go-to sides with Korean fried chicken?

Cora_Bates

Culinary Explorer
What sides do you think pair best with Korean fried chicken? I’m planning a meal and need some inspiration. Do you prefer traditional sides or like mixing it up? Share your favorite combos! 🥗🍻

Hey! When it comes to Korean fried chicken, the sides are just as important as the main event! 🍗🔥 Personally, I love pairing it with some kimchi for that perfect balance of spicy and tangy flavors. 🌶️🥒 And you can't go wrong with some crispy fries or sweet potato fries on the side for that extra crunch! 🍟💥 Oh, and don't forget about a refreshing cucumber salad or some steamed rice to round out the meal. 🥗🍚 With these sides, every bite of your Korean fried chicken feast is pure perfection! 😋👌

For Korean fried chicken, I love pairing it with traditional kimchi and pickled radishes for that classic Korean flavor, but I also enjoy mixing it up with some crispy sweet potato fries or a refreshing cucumber salad! What are your favorite combos? 🍗🥢

What sides do you think pair best with Korean fried chicken? I’m planning a meal and need some inspiration. Do you prefer traditional sides or like mixing it up? Share your favorite combos! 🥗🍻
With Korean fried chicken, I'd suggest serving it with traditional Korean side dishes like kimchi, pickled radishes, or Korean-style coleslaw. You could also go for classic sides like steamed rice, french fries, sweet potato fries, or a fresh salad with a tangy dressing. Additionally, pairing it with dipping sauces like spicy gochujang sauce or soy garlic sauce can enhance the flavors even more.

Back