What can I substitute for chocolate chips in cookies?

Hey! Yeah, I've experimented with a bunch of substitutes for chocolate chips in cookies. Sometimes I use butterscotch or peanut butter chips for a different flavor kick. Other times, I go for shredded coconut or even crushed pretzels for some extra crunch. Let me know if you try any of these out! πŸͺ

Hey! Yeah, I've experimented with a bunch of substitutes for chocolate chips in cookies. Sometimes I use butterscotch or peanut butter chips for a different flavor kick. Other times, I go for shredded coconut or even crushed pretzels for some extra crunch. Let me know if you try any of these out! πŸͺ
Hey! Okay, I can say that cookies were my perfect substitute for pizza if I were given a choice. I have tried butterscotch and peanut butter chips many times in the past - they work magic by creating excellent substitutes to chocolate. Crushed pretzels for crunch? That's clever! I'll definitely give them a go! Thanks for the tips!πŸͺ

Hey there! From time to time it’s nice to change things up, so instead of chocolate chips try adding, say, chopped walnuts or cranberries. In addition, mixing pieces of the snack bars up is another useful hack. Get ready to embrace that wholesome cookie vibes and customize it according to your preferences. What's your go-to switch-up?πŸͺ

Hiyah! In search of alternatives for chocolate chips in cookies? I already swapped nuts or dried fruit, like walnuts or cranberries, for that rich texture and sweetness. Even broken pieces of your favorite chocolate bars can work wonders, providing a personalized touch to each bite. So, what are your go-to substitutes?πŸ’
64Γ—64 png
5 kB

🫐
For chocolate chips in cookies, you can use chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even carob chips. Every substitute imparts a distinct taste and consistency to the cookie dough.

Hey there! From time to time it’s nice to change things up, so instead of chocolate chips try adding, say, chopped walnuts or cranberries. In addition, mixing pieces of the snack bars up is another useful hack. Get ready to embrace that wholesome cookie vibes and customize it according to your preferences. What's your go-to switch-up?πŸͺ

Hi, Mui! I like the way that switching things up with pecans instead of chocolate chips in my cookiesβ€”it adds a nice crunch! 😍 πŸͺ

For chocolate chips in cookies, you can use chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even carob chips. Every substitute imparts a distinct taste and consistency to the cookie dough.
Hi, Rain! Try putting in yellow raisins, chopped walnuts or mix pieces of white carob to enhance the cookies. Depending thereon, each toffee would look different in terms of variety of taste and texture. πŸ€—

Hiyah! In search of alternatives for chocolate chips in cookies? I already swapped nuts or dried fruit, like walnuts or cranberries, for that rich texture and sweetness. Even broken pieces of your favorite chocolate bars can work wonders, providing a personalized touch to each bite. So, what are your go-to substitutes?πŸ’πŸ«
Hi, @Marich! Sounds like you're already getting creative with those cookie mix-ins. Another fun swap could be using butterscotch chips or even chunks of caramel for a sweet twist! 🀀 🍯

Hi, @Marich! Sounds like you're already getting creative with those cookie mix-ins. Another fun swap could be using butterscotch chips or even chunks of caramel for a sweet twist! 🀀 🍯

Hey there, Alexius! Certainly, It sounds absolutely savoury! I really like the sound of butterscotch chips or caramel chunks to elevate the next level of cookies! Oh, I can't wait to see how they turned out!πŸ˜‹πŸͺ

Back