What does a taco salad contain?

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hey peeps, diving into taco salad specifics today. What's in yours? Mine usually has a base of crunchy lettuce, topped with seasoned ground beef or chicken, ripe tomatoes, shredded cheese, and onions. Don’t forget those essential tortilla chips for extra crunch. Some black beans, corn, and a dollop of sour cream seal the deal. What about yours?

My taco salad is pretty similar! I start with a bed of lettuce, then pile on seasoned ground beef or turkey, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and sliced avocado. Gotta have those tortilla chips for that crunch factor, and I like to throw in some black beans and corn for extra flavor and texture. Sometimes I'll top it off with a dollop of salsa or guacamole instead of sour cream. 🥗🌮👌

My taco salad is pretty similar! I start with a bed of lettuce, then pile on seasoned ground beef or turkey, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and sliced avocado. Gotta have those tortilla chips for that crunch factor, and I like to throw in some black beans and corn for extra flavor and texture. Sometimes I'll top it off with a dollop of salsa or guacamole instead of sour cream. 🥗🌮👌
Heyyy! I love how you start with lettuce and add seasoned ground beef or turkey, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and sliced avocado. Those tortilla chips for crunch are a must! Adding black beans and corn is a great idea for extra flavor and texture.

Back