What easy hacks do you got to clean a burnt saucepan?

Dom

Culinary Explorer
Ever ended up with a saucepan more burnt than your toast? Happens to the best of us. I'm hunting for no-sweat tricks to get those pans sparkling again without scrubbing till my arms fall off. Got any clever ideas or secret methods that work like a charm? Let's help each other out!

Baking soda and vinegar helps me with this very tedious task.. Just sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda over the burnt areas of the saucepan. Then, pour vinegar over the baking soda until it fizzes. Let it sit for a few minutes to loosen the burnt residue, then scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or brush. Rinse thoroughly with water. You can do this for a few more times if it doesn't get removed on your first try..

Cleaning a burnt saucepan can be a hassle, but there are some easy hacks to make the process smoother! Try simmering water and baking soda in the pan, then scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge. Alternatively, you can fill the pan with water and vinegar, bring it to a boil, then let it sit overnight before scrubbing. Another trick is to use a paste made of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Let it sit for a while, then scrub away the burnt residue. 🍳✨

No worries! For burnt saucepans, try soaking it overnight with a mix of baking soda and water. 🌊✨ Then, give it a good scrub with a sponge or brush. If it's stubborn, boiling some vinegar in the pan can help loosen things up! 🍳🧼

Ever ended up with a saucepan more burnt than your toast? Happens to the best of us. I'm hunting for no-sweat tricks to get those pans sparkling again without scrubbing till my arms fall off. Got any clever ideas or secret methods that work like a charm? Let's help each other out!
One effective hack for cleaning a burnt saucepan is to fill it with water and add a generous amount of baking soda or dish soap. Then, bring the mixture to a boil and let it simmer for a few minutes. Afterward, let the pan cool slightly before scrubbing it with a sponge or scrub brush. For stubborn stains, you can also try soaking the pan in a solution of vinegar and water overnight before scrubbing.

I've heard that a paste made from baking soda and hydrogen peroxide can work wonders on burnt saucepans. Though, make sure to let it sit for a while before scrubbing. 🧽

Back