What food do you guys serve with fettuccine Alfredo for Italian friends?

Dom

Culinary Explorer
What sides are you guys throwing down with fettuccine Alfredo when you've got Italian mates coming over? I'm after something that slaps but doesn't outshine the main event. I can hold my own in the kitchen, but I'm aiming to flex a bit here. Drop your top picks and help me out!

Impress your Italian friends with the fettuccine Alfredo, but don't overpower it! 😊 A simple green salad with a light vinaigrette is classic and refreshing, or roasted asparagus with parmesan adds a touch of elegance. They'll love the focus on the pasta and your cooking skills will shine! ✨

Impress your Italian friends with the fettuccine Alfredo, but don't overpower it! 😊 A simple green salad with a light vinaigrette is classic and refreshing, or roasted asparagus with parmesan adds a touch of elegance. They'll love the focus on the pasta and your cooking skills will shine! ✨
Thanks for the suggestions! 😊 A green salad sounds like a perfect complement to the fettuccine Alfredo, and roasted asparagus with parmesan adds that extra touch of sophistication. Great idea about the senior center too – always good to explore those options! ✨

Back