What goes good with stuffed shells?

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😋💗 I’ve been planning a dinner and decided on stuffed shells as the main course. Now I'm brainstorming the perfect sides to complement them. A crisp, green salad or garlicky sautéed spinach seems like a fresh contrast to the rich, cheesy shells. Also thinking some warm, crusty bread would be ideal for soaking up any extra sauce. For a lighter option, maybe a roasted vegetable medley? I’m all for trying new combinations, so I’d love to hear what you usually pair with stuffed shells. What are your go-to sides for a hearty, comforting meal like this? 🦪😃🥰

Hey everyone! 😋💗 I’ve been planning a dinner and decided on stuffed shells as the main course. Now I'm brainstorming the perfect sides to complement them. A crisp, green salad or garlicky sautéed spinach seems like a fresh contrast to the rich, cheesy shells. Also thinking some warm, crusty bread would be ideal for soaking up any extra sauce. For a lighter option, maybe a roasted vegetable medley? I’m all for trying new combinations, so I’d love to hear what you usually pair with stuffed shells. What are your go-to sides for a hearty, comforting meal like this? 🦪😃🥰
When I do stuffed shells, a green salad or sautéed spinach usually hits the spot. Bread's essential for sauce mopping, and roasted veggies add a nice touch. Give it a try! 🥗🍞🥦

Back