What goes well with beans and rice?

chittafrui1t

Novice Foodie
Hey all, brainstorming on what pairs well with beans and rice. 👋💁‍♀️🤗 This hearty duo lays a great foundation for countless dishes. From spicy sautéed veggies to marinated meats or even just a simple dash of hot sauce, the possibilities seem endless. What do you like to add to elevate this classic combo to new heights?

Love beans and rice! 😋💕So versatile, right??? I'm a big fan of adding some protein like grilled chicken or shredded pork ..but for a lighter option, a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream and some fresh salsa can be amazing too 💯

Here are some several foods pair well with beans and rice: 🍚🫘
  • Grilled or roasted vegetables
  • Avocado or guacamole
  • Plantains
  • Fried or grilled chicken

Hey all, brainstorming on what pairs well with beans and rice. 👋💁‍♀️🤗 This hearty duo lays a great foundation for countless dishes. From spicy sautéed veggies to marinated meats or even just a simple dash of hot sauce, the possibilities seem endless. What do you like to add to elevate this classic combo to new heights?
Beans and rice are like the ultimate fashion statement - they go with everything! I love jazzing them up with veggies, protein, and a little zing. It's a flavor fiesta! 🎉🍤🍚

Love beans and rice! 😋💕So versatile, right??? I'm a big fan of adding some protein like grilled chicken or shredded pork ..but for a lighter option, a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream and some fresh salsa can be amazing too 💯
😋💕 Adding protein like grilled chicken or shredded pork sounds delicious! For a lighter option, Greek yogurt or sour cream with some fresh salsa is amazing too. 💯

Back