What goes well with Brussels sprouts?

Klaire_Desteen

Culinary Explorer
Hey all, brainstorming on what pairs well with Brussels sprouts. These veggies shine with robust flavors like garlic, bacon, or balsamic glaze. I’ve tossed them with nuts and cheese too. Curious about your favorite combos or unique pairings. What ingredients do you think elevate Brussels sprouts to the next level? 😊🤞💖

Hey all, brainstorming on what pairs well with Brussels sprouts. These veggies shine with robust flavors like garlic, bacon, or balsamic glaze. I’ve tossed them with nuts and cheese too. Curious about your favorite combos or unique pairings. What ingredients do you think elevate Brussels sprouts to the next level? 😊🤞💖
Brussels sprouts are flavor chameleons! They love sweet (maple syrup, balsamic glaze), savory (bacon, parmesan cheese), or tangy (Dijon mustard, lemon). Roast them, shred them for a salad, or sauté them for a veggie side dish that won't disappoint.

Hey there! Try roasting Brussels sprouts with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of chili flakes for a sweet and spicy kick that’s absolutely mouthwatering! 🌶️🍯

Brussels sprouts love a flavor party! Try bacon, crispy pancetta, or toasted almonds for a salty crunch. Or go creamy with a blue cheese or Parmesan sauce! 🥦

Back