What goes well with chicken shawarma?

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hey gang, thinking about what to serve with chicken shawarma. I've tried it with heaps of sides, but fresh veggies and garlic sauce always win. Some say fries are a must, others prefer rice. I love the idea of a tangy tabbouleh to contrast the spices. What sides do you swear by?

Hey gang, thinking about what to serve with chicken shawarma. I've tried it with heaps of sides, but fresh veggies and garlic sauce always win. Some say fries are a must, others prefer rice. I love the idea of a tangy tabbouleh to contrast the spices. What sides do you swear by?
Chicken shawarma goes great with fresh veggies, garlic sauce, fluffy rice, crispy fries, or tangy tabbouleh salad. The perfect combo depends on personal taste, so have fun experimenting with different sides! Enjoy! 🍗🥙

Garlic sauce is a vibe with chicken shawarma, no doubt! I'd throw in some hummus and pita too. And if you're feeling extra, a side of pickled veggies for that tangy kick. 🥙🔥

Chicken shawarma goes great with fresh veggies, garlic sauce, fluffy rice, crispy fries, or tangy tabbouleh salad. The perfect combo depends on personal taste, so have fun experimenting with different sides! Enjoy! 🍗🥙
Mixing it up with different sides makes each meal exciting. Can't wait to try it all! 😋🍟🥗🍚

Back