What goes well with Philly cheesesteaks?

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Helloo foodies! What other food goes well with the delectable Philly cheesesteak? 🥪 I've known that classic fries or onion rings are the most common options. However, I wanna know other suggestions to improve this dish. Let's swap ideas!

Hey there! 😊 When it comes to pairing with Philly cheesesteaks, I love adding a side of crispy garlic parmesan fries or a simple arugula salad with balsamic glaze. The fries add that extra crunch and flavor, while the salad balances out the richness of the cheesesteak. Can't wait to hear more suggestions from fellow foodies! 🍟🥗

While classic fries or onion rings are delicious, consider pairing your Philly cheesesteak with a crisp Caesar salad, roasted vegetables, or even sweet potato fries for a twist! Let's explore new flavor combos together! 🥗🍠🥦

Hey there! 😊 When it comes to pairing with Philly cheesesteaks, I love adding a side of crispy garlic parmesan fries or a simple arugula salad with balsamic glaze. The fries add that extra crunch and flavor, while the salad balances out the richness of the cheesesteak. Can't wait to hear more suggestions from fellow foodies! 🍟🥗
Thanks for sharing your tasty suggestions! 😊👌 Garlic parmesan fries and arugula salad with balsamic glaze sound like perfect pairings for Philly cheesesteaks! 🍟🥗 Love how they add both crunch and freshness to balance out the flavors. Can't wait to try them out!

Back