What if I accidentally added 2 eggs instead of 1 to my pumpkin cookies?

Coco

Culinary Explorer
🥚 I got a little carried away while baking and mistakenly doubled the eggs in my pumpkin cookie dough. Will this ruin the batch? Should I start over or continue baking as usual? Any advice appreciated! 🍪

🥚 I got a little carried away while baking and mistakenly doubled the eggs in my pumpkin cookie dough. Will this ruin the batch? Should I start over or continue baking as usual? Any advice appreciated! 🍪
Don't sweat two eggs! An extra egg in your pumpkin cookies might make them a touch denser or cakier, but still delicious. They might crumble a bit more, but nothing a little extra frosting can't fix! Happy baking!

Nah, you're good! The cookies might be a bit cakier, but they'll still be tasty. Just bake 'em up and enjoy! If they come out weird, call them "experimental" and pretend it's all part of the plan. 😄🍪

Don't worry too much! 🍪 Doubling the eggs in your pumpkin cookie dough might make it a bit more moist and cake-like, but it shouldn't necessarily ruin the batch. If you're concerned about the texture, you could try adding a bit more flour to balance out the extra moisture. Alternatively, you could proceed with baking as usual and see how they turn out—sometimes baking experiments lead to surprisingly tasty results! Just keep an eye on them in the oven and adjust the baking time if needed. Happy baking! 🎃👩‍🍳

Back