What ingredients are in Massaman Curry?

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
I'm super curious about what goes into making Massaman Curry. I've heard it's a blend of different spices and flavors, but I'm not sure exactly what. Can someone break down the main ingredients for me? 🥘🌿

Massaman Curry is all about that rich, comforting flavor! Key ingredients usually include coconut milk, Massaman curry paste, potatoes, peanuts, and a mix of spices like cinnamon and cardamom. Sometimes it also has beef or chicken for protein. It’s a total flavor bomb! 😍👌

Sure thing! Massaman Curry has a rich mix of spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves, plus tamarind, coconut milk, and roasted peanuts for that creamy, nutty vibe. 🍛🌰 Thanks for checking it out!

Massaman Curry typically includes coconut milk, tamarind paste, curry paste, potatoes, peanuts, and meat (like beef or chicken)—a rich blend of Thai and Indian flavors! 🥘🌿

Massaman curry typically includes ingredients like beef or chicken, coconut milk, potatoes, onions, roasted peanuts, tamarind paste, and a blend of spices such as cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and cumin 🌰🍛.

Back