What is eggnog also known as?

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, got a fun question for you today: what other names does eggnog go by 🤔? This creamy, spiced holiday favorite is known by a few different monikers 🥳. In some circles, it's referred to as milk punch or egg milk punch, highlighting its main ingredients. There's something about eggnog that just screams festive cheer, whether you're sipping it by the fire or adding a dash of rum for an extra holiday spirit 🤩😋. I'm curious, have you heard it called anything else in your neck of the woods? Or perhaps you've got a special twist on the classic recipe to share? Let's dive into the world of eggnog together and spread some holiday joy! 🤞🤩

Hey everyone, got a fun question for you today: what other names does eggnog go by 🤔? This creamy, spiced holiday favorite is known by a few different monikers 🥳. In some circles, it's referred to as milk punch or egg milk punch, highlighting its main ingredients. There's something about eggnog that just screams festive cheer, whether you're sipping it by the fire or adding a dash of rum for an extra holiday spirit 🤩😋. I'm curious, have you heard it called anything else in your neck of the woods? Or perhaps you've got a special twist on the classic recipe to share? Let's dive into the world of eggnog together and spread some holiday joy! 🤞🤩
I think eggnog is also known as "egg milk punch" or simply "nog" in some regions. 🥚🥛👊

Back