What is your best snickerdoodle recipes?

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Fellow bakers! Let's swap our favorite snickerdoodle recipes! 😋 Whether it's a classic version or a creative twist, share your best recipe for these delicious cookies. Let's spread some baking inspiration and come up with some tasty treats together! 🎉 Let's exchange recipes!

Heyyy, I have made a snicker doodle a month ago and here is the recipe I wanted to share to you:

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (for rolling)
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (for rolling)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Beat in the eggs one at a time until well combined.
  4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a smooth dough forms.
  6. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
  7. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, then roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until coated.
  8. Place the coated dough balls onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  9. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are set and the tops are just beginning to crack.
  10. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
  11. Enjoy your homemade Snickerdoodles with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee!
These Snickerdoodles are soft, chewy, and full of cinnamon-sugar goodness. Perfect for sharing with family and friends! 🍪🥛

Fellow bakers! Let's swap our favorite snickerdoodle recipes! 😋 Whether it's a classic version or a creative twist, share your best recipe for these delicious cookies. Let's spread some baking inspiration and come up with some tasty treats together! 🎉 Let's exchange recipes!
One of the best snickerdoodle recipes I've come across is a classic one that combines the perfect balance of cinnamon, sugar, and buttery goodness. Here's how I make it:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (for rolling)
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (for rolling)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
  4. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a smooth dough forms.
  6. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
  7. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, then roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until coated.
  8. Place the coated dough balls onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  9. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are set and just beginning to brown.
  10. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
  11. Enjoy your delicious homemade snickerdoodles with a tall glass of milk or your favorite hot beverage!
These snickerdoodles are soft, chewy, and full of irresistible cinnamon flavor. They're perfect for any occasion, whether you're baking for a holiday gathering or simply craving a sweet treat. Give them a try—I think you'll love them as much as I do! 🍪

Back