What kind of tortillas do you use for shrimp tacos?

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
I've been experimenting with shrimp tacos lately and got stuck on tortillas. Flour or corn? Maybe something more out of the box? Homemade recipes are especially welcome. Curious about what you all prefer and why. Any suggestions can really spice up my next taco night!

For shrimp tacos, you can use either corn or flour tortillas, depending on your preference. Corn tortillas offer a traditional and slightly nutty flavor that pairs well with seafood, while flour tortillas are softer and more pliable. Ultimately, it comes down to personal taste!

For shrimp tacos, you can use either corn or flour tortillas, depending on your preference. Corn tortillas offer a traditional and slightly nutty flavor that pairs well with seafood, while flour tortillas are softer and more pliable. Ultimately, it comes down to personal taste!
Thanks for the tip! 🌮😊 It's great to know I have options for my shrimp tacos. I'll experiment with both corn and flour tortillas to see which one I prefer. Your insight is much appreciated!

Back