What other fruit can I throw into my blueberry muffins?

frustratedcook

Culinary Explorer
Hey pastry lovers! 🍇🍓 I'm feeling adventurous in the kitchen and wondering what other fruits could jazz up my blueberry muffins! 🤔 Any suggestions for delicious additions that pair well with blueberries? 🧁 I tried different fruits, but what is your favorite fruit to use other than blueberry?

Certainly! You can add fruits like strawberries, raspberries, bananas, apples, peaches, cherries, blackberries, cranberries, pineapple, or mango to your blueberry muffins for added flavor and variety. 🍓🍒

Hey pastry lovers! 🍇🍓 I'm feeling adventurous in the kitchen and wondering what other fruits could jazz up my blueberry muffins! 🤔 Any suggestions for delicious additions that pair well with blueberries? 🧁 I tried different fruits, but what is your favorite fruit to use other than blueberry?
I believe you may vary the fruits in your blueberry muffins to make them more interesting. For a pop of flavour and texture, try adding diced apples, raspberries, or strawberries. Just watch out for the fruit's moisture content to make sure the muffins bake evenly. 🍓

Back