What pork cuts work best for pulled pork?

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
I'm finally trying it! :D I'm about to cook pulled pork, but I'm unsure about the best pork cuts to use 😅

Should I go for shoulder, butt, or something else entirely? 🐖🔪 I need you guys to share your go-to cuts and any tips you have for achieving that tender, flavorful pulled pork goodness! Thank you all in advance! 😊

Shoulder's the best bet for pulled pork. Cook it low and slow, like 8 hours in the slow cooker or smoker, for that tender, juicy result. Keep it simple with a dry rub or marinade for flavor.🍖🔥

I'm finally trying it! :D I'm about to cook pulled pork, but I'm unsure about the best pork cuts to use 😅

Should I go for shoulder, butt, or something else entirely? 🐖🔪 I need you guys to share your go-to cuts and any tips you have for achieving that tender, flavorful pulled pork goodness! Thank you all in advance! 😊
For the juiciest pulled pork, opt for cuts like pork shoulder (also known as pork butt) or pork loin. These cuts offer the perfect balance of tenderness and flavor for that mouthwatering pulled pork experience! 🐖🍖

Back