What toppings do you put with shrimp tacos?

Kath_

Tasty Apprentice
Hey, fellow taco enthusiasts! Curious what everyone's topping game looks like for shrimp tacos. I lean towards fresh pico de gallo, maybe a bit of creamy avocado sauce to kick things up. Cilantro and lime wedges on the side, because, well, they're essential, right? What do y'all add to make yours stand out?

Hi👋👋 Shrimp tacos can be complemented with a variety of toppings to enhance their flavor and texture you can try some of these folk Cabbage slaw 🥦 ,Avocado or guacamole🥑, Sour cream or crema, Cilantro, Lime wedges or Hot sauce. :)

For shrimp tacos, you can add toppings like shredded cabbage or lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced avocado or guacamole, chopped cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice, and a drizzle of creamy chipotle sauce or salsa. 🍤🌮🥑🍅🥬🌶️🥗

Shrimp tacos are awesome with a mix of fresh toppings! I usually go for some crunchy cabbage slaw for texture, maybe a zesty lime crema for that tanginess, and definitely some diced avocado for that creamy goodness. Oh, and a sprinkle of cilantro for that fresh kick! It's all about that balance of flavors and textures, you know? What's your go-to combo for shrimp tacos?

For shrimp tacos, popular toppings include shredded cabbage or lettuce, fresh salsa, avocado slices, lime juice, cilantro, and a drizzle of creamy sauce like chipotle mayo or sour cream. You can also add pickled onions, diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of cheese for extra flavor. 🌮🦐🥑

For shrimp tacos, I like to add toppings such as shredded cabbage or lettuce, diced tomatoes, avocado slices or guacamole, cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice, and a drizzle of crema or sour cream 🍤🌮.

Back