What's in Caldo de Res exactly?

Marsgann

Novice Foodie
Hello friends! I've been hearing a lot about Caldo de Res lately, but I'm curious, what exactly goes into it? 🥩 I've heard it's hearty and delicious, but I'm wondering about the specific ingredients that make it so comforting. Can anyone shed some light on this tasty dish? I really need your help with this. Thanks!🥰

Hello friends! I've been hearing a lot about Caldo de Res lately, but I'm curious, what exactly goes into it? 🥩 I've heard it's hearty and delicious, but I'm wondering about the specific ingredients that make it so comforting. Can anyone shed some light on this tasty dish? I really need your help with this. Thanks!🥰
Caldo de Res, a Mexican beef soup, is a hearty hug in a bowl with bone-in beef, veggies like squash and potatoes, and a flavorful broth.

Hi! So, I think Caldo de Res is basically a beef soup with lots of veggies like carrots, corn, and potatoes. It’s simple yet so delicious, especially when served with warm tortillas! 🥩🥔🌽

Caldo de Res, a traditional Mexican beef soup, typically includes beef shank or brisket, assorted vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, corn on the cob, and cabbage, flavored with garlic, onion, cilantro, and sometimes tomatoes or tomatillos for a hearty and savory broth.

Caldo de Res typically includes beef, carrots, potatoes, corn, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, cabbage, and seasonings, served with lime on the side! 🥩

Back