What’s tasty to serve with a shrimp boil?

Coco

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’m planning a shrimp boil and wondering what sides pair well with it. Looking for suggestions that’ll complement the flavors! 🍤🥗 What do you all like to serve?

Corn on the cob is a classic side for a shrimp boil! It's sweet and juicy, and it soaks up all those delicious flavors from the boil. I also like serving some crusty bread or dinner rolls on the side to soak up any extra sauce. And don't forget a simple green salad with a zesty vinaigrette to balance out the richness of the shrimp.🌽🥖🥗

Tasty accompaniments for a shrimp boil include corn on the cob 🌽, smoked sausage 🌭, potatoes 🥔, and plenty of melted butter 🧈 for dipping, creating a flavorful and satisfying feast! 🦐🔥

Oh, the options are endless for what goes great with a shrimp boil! 🍤🔥 You can't go wrong with classic sides like corn on the cob, potatoes, and sausage to soak up all those delicious flavors. 🌽🥔 And don't forget some buttery garlic bread or a zesty coleslaw to round out the meal! 🍞🥗 Feel free to get creative and add your own twists too - it's all about enjoying good food with good company! Bon appétit!

Corn on the cob is a classic side for a shrimp boil! It's sweet and juicy, and it soaks up all those delicious flavors from the boil. I also like serving some crusty bread or dinner rolls on the side to soak up any extra sauce. And don't forget a simple green salad with a zesty vinaigrette to balance out the richness of the shrimp.🌽🥖🥗
thanks for the suggestions! Corn on the cob sounds perfect for soaking up those flavors, and the idea of crusty bread is making my mouth water already. Adding a green salad with a zesty vinaigrette is a great touch for balancing everything out. Can't wait to try these out at my next shrimp boil! 🤤🌽🥖🥗

Back