What's the best way to grill cabbage steaks?

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
Hello, grill masters! I'm itching to fire up the barbecue and try my hand at cabbage steaks. Any tips for getting that perfect char and smoky flavor? 🤔 Should I marinate them first or go au naturel? Share your grilling wisdom—I'm ready to elevate my veggie game

I recommend trying a mustard and honey marinade...adds a nice tangy sweetness. Let it sit for 30 minutes before grilling. Trust me, it’s worth it! 🍯🔥

Hey! 🥬 Grilling cabbage steaks is super easy and delicious! Just slice the cabbage into thick rounds, brush them with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes per side until they’re nice and charred. You can even add some garlic or your fave spices for extra flavor! Enjoy those tasty veggies! 🔥🍽️

Hello, grill masters! I'm itching to fire up the barbecue and try my hand at cabbage steaks. Any tips for getting that perfect char and smoky flavor? 🤔 Should I marinate them first or go au naturel? Share your grilling wisdom—I'm ready to elevate my veggie game
Grill those cabbage steaks over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side, until they develop nice grill marks and are tender-crisp. Don't forget a little olive oil and your favorite seasonings for extra flavor!

Back