What's the ideal setup for air fryer brussel sproutss?

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey, foodie friends! 🥦💨 I'm diving into the world of air fryer Brussels sprouts, but I'm curious: what's the ideal setup for achieving that crispy perfection? 🤔💭 Do you preheat? Use any special seasoning tricks? Share your setup secrets and let's elevate our veggie game together!

Hey! 🙌 For crispy Brussels sprouts, preheat your air fryer to 400°F, toss them in olive oil, salt, and pepper, and cook for about 12-15 minutes, shaking halfway through. Thanks for the tips, everyone! 👌

Hey, foodie friends! 🥦💨 I'm diving into the world of air fryer Brussels sprouts, but I'm curious: what's the ideal setup for achieving that crispy perfection? 🤔💭 Do you preheat? Use any special seasoning tricks? Share your setup secrets and let's elevate our veggie game together!
For perfect air fryer Brussels sprouts, toss them in olive oil, salt, and pepper, then spread them out in a single layer on the air fryer basket for even cooking and maximum crispiness.

For perfect air fryer Brussels sprouts, start by halving them and tossing with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. 🥦✨ Cook them at 400°F (200°C) for about 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through for even crispiness.

Hey! Preheat that air fryer, toss the sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and make sure they're spread out in a single layer for max crispiness! 😋 they totally make a difference!

Hey! 🙌 For crispy Brussels sprouts, preheat your air fryer to 400°F, toss them in olive oil, salt, and pepper, and cook for about 12-15 minutes, shaking halfway through. Thanks for the tips, everyone! 👌

Yasss, thanks for the tip! 🙌 Air fryer Brussels sprouts come out so crispy with that method—totally gonna try this! 👌

For perfect air fryer Brussels sprouts, toss them in olive oil, salt, and pepper, then spread them out in a single layer on the air fryer basket for even cooking and maximum crispiness.
Totally nailed it with those Brussels sprouts! Just toss ‘em in olive oil, salt, and pepper, spread ‘em out, and you’ll get that perfect crispiness! Thanks for the awesome tip! 🙌

For perfect air fryer Brussels sprouts, start by halving them and tossing with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. 🥦✨ Cook them at 400°F (200°C) for about 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through for even crispiness.
Omg, these Brussels sprouts turn out soooo crispy and tasty, thanks for the tip! 🙌✨

Hey! Preheat that air fryer, toss the sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and make sure they're spread out in a single layer for max crispiness! 😋 they totally make a difference!
Thanks for the tip! Totally agree, spreading them out makes such a difference for crispy sprouts. 🙌😋

Back