What's the Most Popular Type of Pie Crust?

aeris

Novice Foodie
Hello, my dearest pie people! 🥧👋

I have a baking issue, and would like to know your opinion on the matter: what variant of pie crust that you always make turns out to be everyone’s favorite? 🤔 There are so many crusts to choose from and would like to know which is your favorite. Is it the flaky one, buttery, or something else – tell me what’s your pie crust vibe?

I have a baking issue, and would like to know your opinion on the matter: what variant of pie crust that you always make turns out to be everyone’s favorite? 🤔 There are so many crusts to choose from and would like to know which is your favorite. Is it the flaky one, buttery, or something else – tell me what’s your pie crust vibe?
I think the most popular type of pie crust is the traditional flaky pastry crust, known for its buttery flavor and light, airy texture. 🥧✨

Based on my observations, I believe that the classic butter-based pie crust is the most often used kind, however, graham cracker and shortbread crusts are also becoming more and more popular. I believe that graham cracker crusts are a common choice for no-bake pies because they provide a delightfully crunchy contrast to creamy fillings. 🍪🥧

Back