What's usually in dill dip?

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm curious about making dill dip at home. What are the usual ingredients? 🥒🌿 I’d love to hear your favorite recipes or any secret ingredients you add to make it extra delicious! 😊

A classic dill dip usually includes sour cream, mayonnaise, fresh or dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Some people like to add a splash of lemon juice or chopped fresh parsley for extra zing. It’s super simple and delicious! 😊🌿🥒

Hey everyone! I'm curious about making dill dip at home. What are the usual ingredients? 🥒🌿 I’d love to hear your favorite recipes or any secret ingredients you add to make it extra delicious! 😊
Hey there! Making dill dip at home is super easy and delicious. The usual ingredients include sour cream or Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, fresh or dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and a splash of lemon juice. Some people like to add a bit of cream cheese or chopped fresh herbs like parsley or chives to make it extra special. 🥒🌿 I’d love to hear what you try and if you add any fun twists! 😊

Back