What's your favorite tool for peeling butternut squash?

Missycop

Novice Foodie
Hello everyone! When it comes to prepping butternut squash, what's your go-to tool for peeling? πŸ€”πŸ  Do you swear by a trusty peeler, or maybe opt for a sturdy knife? πŸ”ͺπŸ’ͺ Share your favorite utensil and any peeling hacks you swear by! πŸ™Œ Let's make squash prep a breeze!

Hello everyone! When it comes to prepping butternut squash, what's your go-to tool for peeling? πŸ€”πŸ  Do you swear by a trusty peeler, or maybe opt for a sturdy knife? πŸ”ͺπŸ’ͺ Share your favorite utensil and any peeling hacks you swear by! πŸ™Œ Let's make squash prep a breeze!
I'm a veggie peeler purist for butternut squash! A Y-peeler with a sharp blade tackles that tough skin perfectly, and the handle is comfy for all that peeling.

A good Y-peeler with a sharp blade makes quick work of the skin, even on those curvy necks. For extra efficiency, I sometimes halve or even quarter the squash first, then peel each section. πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ˜‰βœ¨

Hey there! Honestly, I live by my trusty Y-peeler for butternut squash, makes peeling so much easier! Thanks for asking, and looking forward to hearing everyone’s tips! πŸŽƒπŸ™Œ

My favorite tool for peeling butternut squash is definitely a good vegetable peeler. It makes the job so much easier! πŸ”ͺ✨ If you're feeling adventurous, a sharp knife can work too, just be careful! Happy peeling!

Back