What's Your Go-To Frying Method for Nashville Hot Chicken?

rootme

Culinary Explorer
I'm on a crispy mission! 🍗🔥 What's your secret frying technique for whipping up the ultimate Nashville Hot Chicken? 🍳🤔 Whether it's deep frying or pan frying, spill the beans! 🕵️‍♂️🍽️ Can't wait to hear your sizzling tips!

Deep fry for classic Nashville hot chicken, but messy! Pan-fry works too, just get oil hot enough for a sizzle. Key for crispness: rest chicken uncovered after dredging ;)👌

I'm on a crispy mission! 🍗🔥 What's your secret frying technique for whipping up the ultimate Nashville Hot Chicken? 🍳🤔 Whether it's deep frying or pan frying, spill the beans! 🕵️‍♂️🍽️ Can't wait to hear your sizzling tips!
For Nashville Hot Chicken, I go for a cast iron skillet with high-smoke point oil like peanut or canola, to get that crispy crust without burning.

For the ultimate Nashville Hot Chicken, here's my secret frying technique! 🍗🔥 Start with a buttermilk marinade, then coat the chicken in seasoned flour. Deep fry until golden and crispy. For the spicy kick, mix cayenne pepper with hot oil and brush it over the fried chicken. Enjoy that crispy, spicy perfection! 🌶️🍽️✨

For the ultimate Nashville Hot Chicken, start by marinating the chicken in buttermilk and hot sauce for at least 4 hours. Coat it in seasoned flour, then deep fry until golden and crispy. After frying, brush the chicken with a spicy oil mixture made from cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and brown sugar mixed into hot frying oil. Enjoy the perfect crispy, spicy bite! 🍗🔥👨‍🍳

Back