What's your secret to keeping chocolate chip cookies soft?

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Kitchen buddies, I've been experimenting with my chocolate chip cookies, aiming to keep them irresistibly soft. Discovered a trick where adding cornstarch to the dough does wonders. Also, underbaking slightly pulls them out perfectly gooey. Curious about your methods or ingredients that ensure cookies stay soft for days. Share your secrets! :)

To keep chocolate chip cookies soft, try adding an extra egg yolk to the dough—it's like magic for moisture! Also, take them out of the oven when they’re just barely set; they’ll keep cooking a bit on the pan. And don’t forget to store them with a slice of bread in the container to keep them soft and chewy! 😋

Great tips! 🍪😋 Extra egg yolk and the bread trick are game-changers. I’ll definitely give those a try—thanks for sharing! 🙌👩‍🍳

To keep chocolate chip cookies soft, try adding an extra egg yolk to the dough—it's like magic for moisture! Also, take them out of the oven when they’re just barely set; they’ll keep cooking a bit on the pan. And don’t forget to store them with a slice of bread in the container to keep them soft and chewy! 😋

Back