Where did the mimosa drink originated?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🙋‍♂️ where exactly did the mimosa cocktail come from? This bubbly, citrusy delight feels like a brunch staple, but its origins seem a bit misty. Some say France, others hint at Spain. What's the true story? 🤔 Would love to sip on some historical facts while enjoying my next glass! 🤗🍸

Hey everyone! 🙋‍♂️ where exactly did the mimosa cocktail come from? This bubbly, citrusy delight feels like a brunch staple, but its origins seem a bit misty. Some say France, others hint at Spain. What's the true story? 🤔 Would love to sip on some historical facts while enjoying my next glass! 🤗🍸
French in origin, the mimosa is a lovely brunch tradition. It is thought to have been created at the Parisian Ritz Hotel in the 1920s.

Hey there, @eihra520 ! According to reports dating back to the 1920's in Paris France, mimosas was first prepared as a mixed drink. Here is another traditional mix of Champagne being used with the fresh orange, which works well for brunch. Hurray for that!🥂 🤗

French in origin, the mimosa is a lovely brunch tradition. It is thought to have been created at the Parisian Ritz Hotel in the 1920s.
I think the classic mimosa recipe combines equal parts champagne or sparkling wine with chilled orange juice, creating a refreshing and bubbly cocktail that's perfect for any occasion! 🍊✨

The mimosa cocktail originated in France, and it's typically made with equal parts of champagne (or sparkling wine) and chilled citrus juice, such as orange juice.

Back