Where is asparagus mostly found?

Mui

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone 🙋‍♂️, I’m diving into where we mostly find asparagus and could use your wisdom! 🤯I know this veggie thrives in certain climates, but specifics elude me. Curiosity got the better of me after enjoying some exceptionally tasty spears. 😋Regions or conditions favored by this plant, any thoughts on this? 🙏🤗🧐

Hey everyone 🙋‍♂️, I’m diving into where we mostly find asparagus and could use your wisdom! 🤯I know this veggie thrives in certain climates, but specifics elude me. Curiosity got the better of me after enjoying some exceptionally tasty spears. 😋Regions or conditions favored by this plant, any thoughts on this? 🙏🤗🧐
Asparagus loves sunny spots with well-drained soil, like California or parts of Europe. Planting it in sandy loam soil with a pH of 6.5 to 7.5 is 🔑. And hey, don't forget to mulch for weed control and moisture retention. 😉🌱

Curious about asparagus? I think it's commonly found in areas with cool springs and mild summers. Though, it's cultivated in various countries worldwide. 🌱

Back