Which is the best oven to use?

Babylyn15

Novice Foodie
Wassup? 🙋‍♂️👋 I’m particularly curious about which oven rocks for everything from cookies🍪 to casseroles🥘. I've been eyeing convection for its even cooking claim. Yet, friends rave about traditional ones for certain recipes. Each has its perks, but what truly shines as a kitchen MVP? Love to hear what works in your culinary adventures! 👩‍🍳🔥🤤

Wassup? 🙋‍♂️👋 I’m particularly curious about which oven rocks for everything from cookies🍪 to casseroles🥘. I've been eyeing convection for its even cooking claim. Yet, friends rave about traditional ones for certain recipes. Each has its perks, but what truly shines as a kitchen MVP? Love to hear what works in your culinary adventures! 👩‍🍳🔥🤤
Well, convection ovens have their charm for even cooking, perfect for cookies and casseroles. But traditional ovens? They've got that classic radiant heat magic. It's all about finding the perfect fit for your cooking style. Let me know what you decide—let's swap kitchen tips! 🍪🥘🔥

Hey there! 😊 It really depends on your personal preferences and what you'll be cooking most often. Convection ovens are awesome for their even cooking and quicker cooking times, especially for things like cookies and roasts. But traditional ovens have their perks too, especially for certain recipes that require a slower, more gentle heat. I guess it boils down to what fits your cooking style and budget best! 🍪🥘👩‍🍳

Personally, I think it really depends on what you're cooking and your preferences, though I find that a convection oven is quite versatile. 🍲
Though, if you're into baking, a conventional oven might be better for that classic rise and texture. 🥧

🍳 Choosing an oven? I think it depends on your needs. Though, I've heard convection ovens bake evenly and faster.

Back