Which part of chicken is best used for chicken parmesan?

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Fellow culinary enthusiasts! When it comes to making chicken parmesan, which part of the chicken do you find works best? 🤔🍽️ Is it all about the tender chicken breast, or do other cuts like thighs bring their own deliciousness to the dish? I really love this dish and i think, using the best chicken part will elevate this more!

I think chicken breasts are typically used for Chicken Parmesan because they're lean and cook evenly. Though, some prefer using chicken thighs for extra juiciness and flavor! 🍗🧀

I think chicken breasts are typically used for Chicken Parmesan because they're lean and cook evenly. Though, some prefer using chicken thighs for extra juiciness and flavor! 🍗🧀
Oh yeah, I just thought that there's better than chicken breasts. Thanks bro😁

Totally get what you're saying! Chicken breasts are great for Chicken Parmesan because they cook evenly. But, chicken thighs can add more juiciness and flavor. Both work well, just depends on what you're in the mood for!🍗🧀

Back