White Chicken Chili Recipe

ur.cookerist

Culinary Explorer
Alright, my friends, let me tell you about this white chicken chili that's sure to spice up your dinner game! ;)🍗🌶️ This bowl of goodness has been a hit with my boyfriend, and it'll definitely impress your special someone too. It's the perfect blend of creamy, hearty, and just the right amount of kick to keep things interesting. Trust me, you're gonna want to add this one to your recipe rotation ASAP! 😊
white_chicken_chili.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tsp ground cumin
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder (or more if you like it extra spicy)
  • 4 cups chicken broth
  • 2 cans (15 oz each) white beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles
  • 1 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Shredded cheese, diced avocado, tortilla chips for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and sauté until it's nice and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
  2. Toss in the minced garlic and let it cook for another minute or so until you can really smell that glorious aroma.
  3. Time for the spices! Add the cumin, oregano, chili powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Give it a good stir to let those flavors bloom.
  4. Pour in the chicken broth, white beans, and diced green chiles. Bring the whole shebang to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
  5. Stir in the shredded chicken and heavy cream (or half-and-half if you're feeling a little lighter). Let it all cook together for another 5-10 minutes until it's nice and thick and creamy.
  6. Taste it and adjust the seasoning if needed. Add more salt, pepper, or even an extra kick of chili powder if you really want to turn up the heat.
  7. Ladle that bad boy into bowls and top it with your favorite fixings. I'm talking shredded cheese, diced avocado, crushed tortilla chips – go wild!

Wow, your white chicken chili recipe sounds absolutely amazing! 😋 I can practically smell all those delicious spices just reading through the ingredients and instructions. Definitely adding this to my meal plan for next week. Thanks for sharing! 🌶️🍲

Wow, this white chicken chili sounds like a flavor bomb! I'm already drooling. Gotta give it a shot for my next dinner date. Thanks for sharing the recipe, mate! 🌶️🍗

This White Chicken Chili Recipe looks like the ultimate comfort food! 😍 Perfect for cozy nights in or a hearty meal with friends. Can't wait to simmer up a pot and enjoy all those delicious flavors. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe!

Back