White Rice Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share my go-to recipe for making perfect white rice every time. It's a staple in many cuisines and pairs wonderfully with so many dishes. Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup long-grain white rice
  • 2 cups water
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Instructions:

1. Rinse the rice under cold water until the water runs clear. This helps remove excess starch for fluffier rice.
  2. In a medium saucepan, combine the rinsed rice, water, and salt (if using). Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
  3. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed and the rice is tender.
  4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it sit, covered, for 5 minutes. This allows the steam to finish cooking the rice and makes it fluffy.
  5. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
    White Rice Recipe.jpg
Enjoy your perfectly cooked white rice as a side dish or as a base for your favorite recipes! Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you.

This is exactly the kind of simple recipe I need for perfect rice every time! I always struggle to get it fluffy and not mushy. 🙂✨😉👍

White rice? Simple, versatile, and always comforting—looking forward to cooking up a fluffy batch!

Back