Why are my meatballs hard and dry?

Hello fellow meat-lovers! Every time I try making meatballs, they end up hard and dry. Wondering what I'm doing wrong. Maybe mixing too much or cooking too long? Ingredients could be off too. Love some tips from fellow cooks here. How do you keep yours juicy and tender? πŸ₯©
Hey! Getting juicy meatballs is all about keeping things simple. Try not to overmix your ingredients and avoid cooking them for too long. You can also add ingredients like grated onions or soaked breadcrumbs for extra moisture. πŸ₯©πŸ˜‹

Hello fellow meat-lovers! Every time I try making meatballs, they end up hard and dry. Wondering what I'm doing wrong. Maybe mixing too much or cooking too long? Ingredients could be off too. Love some tips from fellow cooks here. How do you keep yours juicy and tender? πŸ₯©
Hey there, Mui! Completely understand your perspectives and life experiences especially those relating to your meatball. The main idea is to mix but not overmix and to cook for just 1-2 minutes. Try mixing carefully and not too long before turn out during the next cooking process. Good luck! πŸ€—

Hey! Getting juicy meatballs is all about keeping things simple. Try not to overmix your ingredients and avoid cooking them for too long. You can also add ingredients like grated onions or soaked breadcrumbs for extra moisture. πŸ₯©πŸ˜‹

Hi, @Ye In ! Thanks for the tips on making meatballsβ€”keeping it simple sounds key. Appreciate it! ;) πŸ€—

Hey there, Mui! Completely understand your perspectives and life experiences especially those relating to your meatball. The main idea is to mix but not overmix and to cook for just 1-2 minutes. Try mixing carefully and not too long before turn out during the next cooking process. Good luck! πŸ€—

Hi there, Alexius , thanks for the tips! I'll keep that in mind next time I'm cooking meatballs. Appreciate the advice! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Back