Why did my fantasy fudge turn out crumbly?

chiumui

Culinary Explorer
Hi, foodies! I whipped up some fantasy fudge 🍫, but it came out crumbly! 🤔 Any ideas on what went wrong? I followed the recipe. Maybe there's too much sugar or Not enough stirring? Please help folks! 🙏

I think maybe your fudge got crumbly because of the cooking time. Though, fudge can be finicky, and sometimes even a minute too long on the stove can lead to crumbly results. 😕

Hi, foodies! I whipped up some fantasy fudge 🍫, but it came out crumbly! 🤔 Any ideas on what went wrong? I followed the recipe. Maybe there's too much sugar or Not enough stirring? Please help folks! 🙏
Fantasy fudge can turn out crumbly if it's cooked too long or if the ingredients aren't properly mixed. Ensure you follow the recipe closely, cooking the fudge to the correct temperature and stirring it thoroughly while it's cooking.

Hey, foodies! 🍫 If your fantasy fudge turned out crumbly, it might be due to overcooking the mixture or not enough stirring. Make sure you cook it to the right temperature (about 234-240°F) and stir constantly to ensure a smooth, creamy texture. Good luck with your next batch! 🙏✨

Hey, foodies! 🍫 If your fantasy fudge turned out crumbly, it might be due to overcooking the mixture or not enough stirring. Make sure you cook it to the right temperature (about 234-240°F) and stir constantly to ensure a smooth, creamy texture. Good luck with your next batch! 🙏✨
Hey there! Totally agree with you! If your fantasy fudge ended up crumbly, it could be because it was cooked for too long or not stirred enough. Keeping an eye on that temperature (around 234-240°F) and giving it a good stir throughout the process can help you nail that creamy texture🍫

Back