Why does Mexican restaurant rice taste better?

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Howwdy peeps!! Have you ever wonder why Mexican restaurant rice tastes so darn good? 🤔 I mean, seriously, I've tried making it at home a hundred times, but it never turned out quite the same. What's their secret? 🍚 Anyone who's willing to share out there? I'm all ears! 🌮

Same! Mexican restaurant rice is the holy grail :love: I think it's gotta be the way they cook the rice in oil first that gives it that amazing flavor and texture 🍚😋

Maybe some hidden veggie broth in there too? Anyways, those chefs really know their stuff! 👏

Same! Mexican restaurant rice is the holy grail :love: I think it's gotta be the way they cook the rice in oil first that gives it that amazing flavor and texture 🍚😋

Maybe some hidden veggie broth in there too? Anyways, those chefs really know their stuff! 👏
I couldn't agree more! Mexican restaurant rice is pure magic! 🌟🍚 That technique they use with oil definitely works wonders for flavor and texture. And you might be onto something with the veggie broth—it adds that extra depth of flavor! 🥕🥦👌 Big shoutout to those talented chefs for creating such delicious dishes! 👏😋

Back