Why does my dosa turn out rubbery?

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
Help! My dosas are turning out rubbery and chewy instead of crispy and delicious. What am I doing wrong? Any advice on getting that perfect texture? Your tips would be lifesavers! 😫🥞

Help! My dosas are turning out rubbery and chewy instead of crispy and delicious. What am I doing wrong? Any advice on getting that perfect texture? Your tips would be lifesavers! 😫🥞
Hey! 😊 If your dosa's turning rubbery, it might be the batter's too thick or not fermented enough. Try thinning it out and letting it ferment longer for that crispy magic! 🙌 Thanks for sharing your dosas with me!

Your dosa might be rubbery due to overmixing the batter or cooking at too high a heat. 🌟 Try adjusting the consistency and cooking on medium heat for a crispier result! 😋🍽️

For crispy dosas, ensure your batter is thin, let it ferment properly, and cook on a hot, well-oiled pan—thin layers and high heat help achieve that perfect texture! 🥞🔥

Rubbery dosa might be from overmixing the batter or cooking it on too low heat. Let the batter rest for at least an hour and cook on high heat for a crispy, thin dosa.

Hey there! 👋 If your dosa is coming out rubbery, it might be due to a few things. 🤔 First, check your batter consistency—it should be smooth and not too thick. Also, make sure your griddle or pan is hot enough before pouring the batter. 🔥 Lastly, let the dosa cook well on one side before flipping. Hope this helps you get those crispy dosas! 😋

Back