Why is my pound cake dry?

Serene

Culinary Explorer
Hey there!😢😓 I'm having a dilemma right now.. Sadly, I can't figure out why my pound cake turned out so dry. It was supposed to be moist but, then I ended up failing to achieve it. I have followed the exact ingredients. Has anyone else encountered this before? Any tips or tricks to fix a dry pound cake? I'd appreciate any advice you all might have!

Hey there!😢😓 I'm having a dilemma right now.. Sadly, I can't figure out why my pound cake turned out so dry. It was supposed to be moist but, then I ended up failing to achieve it. I have followed the exact ingredients. Has anyone else encountered this before? Any tips or tricks to fix a dry pound cake? I'd appreciate any advice you all might have!
Pound cake can become dry if it's overbaked or if the ratio of ingredients is off. To keep it moist, try adjusting baking time or adding a bit more liquid ingredients like milk or sour cream.

Dry pound cake can be a bummer! 😞 It could be due to overbaking or not enough moisture in the batter. Try adjusting baking times, adding a bit more liquid, or experimenting with different recipes until you find that perfect, moist crumb! 🍰

Back