Why isn't my tofu crispy in the air fryer?

chewyyy

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! 🌟 I've been trying to make crispy tofu in my air fryer, but it's not turning out as crunchy as I'd like. Any tips on what I might be doing wrong? 🧐 Is it the temperature, the type of tofu, or something else? Help me out! 🙏😊

If your tofu isn't getting crispy in the air fryer, it might need a little more prep! ✨ Make sure to press out the excess moisture before cooking, and try coating it with a bit of cornstarch or oil. Cooking at a higher temperature can help too!

Hey everyone! 🌟 I've been trying to make crispy tofu in my air fryer, but it's not turning out as crunchy as I'd like. Any tips on what I might be doing wrong? 🧐 Is it the temperature, the type of tofu, or something else? Help me out! 🙏😊
Ooh, I had the same issue at first! 😅 Try pressing the tofu really well to get rid of extra water and coat it in cornstarch before air frying at a higher temp like 400°F! 🤞

Hmmm 🤔🤔Your tofu might not be crispy in the air fryer because it hasn’t been pressed properly to remove excess moisture. Make sure to press the tofu well before cooking and avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket.☺️☺️

Back