Wilders Taco Soup Recipe

EvanSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Check out this mouthwatering Wilders Taco Soup recipe! 🥣🌮 It's a flavor explosion with tender Wagyu beef, beans, corn, and zesty Rotel tomatoes, all simmered to perfection. Top it off with your favorite garnishes for a bowl of pure comfort! 😋🥑🧀 #tacotuesday #comfortfood

Wilders Taco Soup Recipe

Wilders Taco Soup Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb. Wilders ground Wagyu beef
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 can black beans, drained
  • 1 can kidney beans, drained
  • 1 can corn, drained
  • 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies, not drained
  • 1 can tomato sauce
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 1 packet ranch seasoning
  • 1 cup water
  • Optional garnish: sour cream, diced avocado, shredded cheese, diced green onion, fresh cilantro, Fritos or tortilla chips
Instructions:

1. In a large heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef and diced onion. Drain excess liquid.
  2. Add all remaining ingredients into the pot.
  3. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let it simmer, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  4. Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with your choice of toppings.
Recipe Tips:

• Start with one cup of water and adjust gradually while simmering until the soup reaches your desired consistency.
  • Feel free to substitute black and kidney beans with your preferred beans.
  • For an extra kick of spice, swap the regular can of Rotel for a hot can of Rotel diced tomatoes.

PS: Hope you all enjoy whipping up this Wilders Taco Soup as much as I did! 💖 It's become a staple in my kitchen - perfect for cozy nights in or entertaining friends. Don't forget to customize those toppings and make it your own! Bon appétit! 🍲

This Wilders Taco Soup recipe looks incredible! I love how it's packed with flavor and easy to customize with different toppings. Can't wait to try it out for my next Taco Tuesday. Thanks for sharing! 🌮🥣😋

This Wilders Taco Soup recipe looks incredible! I love how it's packed with flavor and easy to customize with different toppings. Can't wait to try it out for my next Taco Tuesday. Thanks for sharing! 🌮🥣😋
Thank you so much! I'm thrilled you like the Wilders Taco Soup recipe. It's definitely a hit for Taco Tuesday! Let me know how it turns out when you give it a try. Enjoy!

Hey everyone! Check out this mouthwatering Wilders Taco Soup recipe! 🥣🌮 It's a flavor explosion with tender Wagyu beef, beans, corn, and zesty Rotel tomatoes, all simmered to perfection. Top it off with your favorite garnishes for a bowl of pure comfort! 😋🥑🧀 #tacotuesday #comfortfood

Wilders Taco Soup Recipe

View attachment 3197

Ingredients:

• 1 lb. Wilders ground Wagyu beef
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 can black beans, drained
  • 1 can kidney beans, drained
  • 1 can corn, drained
  • 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies, not drained
  • 1 can tomato sauce
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 1 packet ranch seasoning
  • 1 cup water
  • Optional garnish: sour cream, diced avocado, shredded cheese, diced green onion, fresh cilantro, Fritos or tortilla chips
Instructions:

1. In a large heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef and diced onion. Drain excess liquid.
  2. Add all remaining ingredients into the pot.
  3. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let it simmer, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  4. Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with your choice of toppings.
Recipe Tips:

• Start with one cup of water and adjust gradually while simmering until the soup reaches your desired consistency.
  • Feel free to substitute black and kidney beans with your preferred beans.
  • For an extra kick of spice, swap the regular can of Rotel for a hot can of Rotel diced tomatoes.

PS: Hope you all enjoy whipping up this Wilders Taco Soup as much as I did! 💖 It's become a staple in my kitchen - perfect for cozy nights in or entertaining friends. Don't forget to customize those toppings and make it your own! Bon appétit! 🍲
Taco soup is always a hit in my household! This recipe looks perfect for a cozy weeknight dinner. Can't wait to try it! 🌮🍲

Back