Wingstop Ranch Recipe

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
If you have ever tried Wingstop Ranch Dressing, you know how heavenly and addictive those little cups of dipping sauce really are. In fact, wings with Ranch dressing are one of my all-time favorite meals. It transforms your fried food into something truly special. ;)

wingstop ranch recipe.jpg

Ingredients

• 2 packets of dry Hidden Valley Ranch mix
  • 1 1/3 cups Hellman’s Heavy mayonnaise
  • 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
  • Pinch of salt
  • Optional: 1/2 teaspoon dill (to add a unique flavor)
Directions
  1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the dry Hidden Valley Ranch mix, Hellman’s Heavy mayonnaise, and buttermilk. Stir until well combined.
  2. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
  3. (Optional) If desired, add 1/2 teaspoon of dill to the mixture for an added punch of flavor.
  4. Once everything is well mixed, cover the bowl and store it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. This allows all the flavors to combine together.
  5. Serve with your favorite wings, vegetables, or any fried food. Enjoy! 🥰

You're not wrong! Wingstop Ranch is the GOAT of dipping sauces 😋 This recipe looks like the perfect copycat ..Gotta ditch the takeout fees and make this at home next wing night! #RanchGoals🤘

You're not wrong! Wingstop Ranch is the GOAT of dipping sauces 😋 This recipe looks like the perfect copycat ..Gotta ditch the takeout fees and make this at home next wing night! #RanchGoals🤘

Heck yeah! Wingstop Ranch is unbeatable! Glad you're gonna give the copycat a shot. Let me know how it turns out! Appreciate the love for the recipe. 🙌🍗

Wondering if it's friendly for lactose intolerant folks?...🥛

Hey there! Thanks for trying out my Wingstop Ranch recipe! Just a heads up, it's got buttermilk and mayo, so not super friendly for those who are lactose intolerant. You might wanna swap the buttermilk with a lactose-free version if you’re sensitive to dairy. Thanks for the suggestion! 😊

Back