Yogurt-Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
I recently discovered a delightful new recipe: Yogurt-Ricotta Cheesecake resembles typical Italian ricotta cheesecakes in many ways. Not wanting to give up on it being a low calorie dish, I made a version that no one could even tell the difference from the original dish! Accompanied by a smooth flavored sugar-free strawberry ice cream topping, and strawberries this cheesecake is creamy and refreshing. It is sure to become a favorite in your home as it has in ours. πŸ“πŸ₯£

Yogurt-Ricotta Cheesecake.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2 packages (8 oz each) reduced-fat cream cheese
  • 2 cups reduced-fat ricotta cheese
  • Sugar substitute blend (sucralose) equal to 1.5 cups sugar
  • 2 cups vanilla yogurt
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1/4 cup cornstarch
  • 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
  • Optional: Halved fresh strawberries
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325Β°F.
  2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, ricotta, and sugar substitute until smooth.
  3. Mix in yogurt, melted butter, cornstarch, flour, lemon juice, and vanilla.
  4. Add the eggs and beat on low until just combined.
  5. Pour the mixture into a greased 9-inch springform pan and place it on a baking sheet.
  6. Bake for 80-85 minutes, until the center is almost set.
  7. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge to loosen the sides.
  8. Cool for an additional hour, then refrigerate overnight, covering once fully cooled.
  9. Remove the rim from the pan and, if desired, serve with halved fresh strawberries.

I recently discovered a delightful new recipe: Yogurt-Ricotta Cheesecake resembles typical Italian ricotta cheesecakes in many ways. Not wanting to give up on it being a low calorie dish, I made a version that no one could even tell the difference from the original dish! Accompanied by a smooth flavored sugar-free strawberry ice cream topping, and strawberries this cheesecake is creamy and refreshing. It is sure to become a favorite in your home as it has in ours. πŸ“πŸ₯£

View attachment 3503Ingredients:
  • 2 packages (8 oz each) reduced-fat cream cheese
  • 2 cups reduced-fat ricotta cheese
  • Sugar substitute blend (sucralose) equal to 1.5 cups sugar
  • 2 cups vanilla yogurt
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1/4 cup cornstarch
  • 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
  • Optional: Halved fresh strawberries
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325Β°F.
  2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, ricotta, and sugar substitute until smooth.
  3. Mix in yogurt, melted butter, cornstarch, flour, lemon juice, and vanilla.
  4. Add the eggs and beat on low until just combined.
  5. Pour the mixture into a greased 9-inch springform pan and place it on a baking sheet.
  6. Bake for 80-85 minutes, until the center is almost set.
  7. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge to loosen the sides.
  8. Cool for an additional hour, then refrigerate overnight, covering once fully cooled.
  9. Remove the rim from the pan and, if desired, serve with halved fresh strawberries.
Yogurt-Ricotta Cheesecake? This sounds heavenly! I love the idea of combining yogurt and ricotta for a lighter, creamy texture. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! πŸ°πŸ˜‹

Yogurt-Ricotta Cheesecake? This sounds heavenly! I love the idea of combining yogurt and ricotta for a lighter, creamy texture. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! πŸ°πŸ˜‹

Right? It's gonna be epic! That combo's gonna make it so creamy and delish! Thanks for the love! Gonna whip it up ASAP! πŸŽ‚πŸ˜‹

Back