5-Ingredient Creamy Garlic Shrimp Scampi 🦐

Joseez

Culinary Explorer
Okay, so I just made this shrimp scampi recipe, and let me tell you, I am BLOWN AWAY! Seriously, 5 ingredients and you have this incredibly flavorful, restaurant-quality dish on your table in like 20 minutes 😋. It's perfect for a date night in or just a fancy-feeling weeknight meal.

5 Ingredient Creamy Garlic Shrimp Scampi.jpeg
Ingredients:

• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails on or off, your preference!)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter
  • 1/2 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth for a non-alcoholic option)
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: Lemon wedges for serving

Instructions:
  1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp from the pan and set aside.
  2. In the same skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Don't let it brown! 🙅‍♀️
  3. Add the white wine (or chicken broth) and bring to a simmer, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
  4. Let the sauce simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly reduced.
  5. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Return the cooked shrimp to the pan and toss to coat in the sauce. Heat through for another minute or two.
  7. Serve immediately over pasta (angel hair or linguine work great) or zucchini noodles for a lower-carb option. Garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
This recipe is a game-changer! It's so easy and insanely delicious. You won't believe how much flavor comes from just 5 ingredients. Trust me, this is a MUST-TRY! Let me know in the comments what you think.

Okay, so I just made this shrimp scampi recipe, and let me tell you, I am BLOWN AWAY! Seriously, 5 ingredients and you have this incredibly flavorful, restaurant-quality dish on your table in like 20 minutes 😋. It's perfect for a date night in or just a fancy-feeling weeknight meal.

View attachment 112Ingredients:
  • 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails on or off, your preference!)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter
  • 1/2 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth for a non-alcoholic option)
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: Lemon wedges for serving

Instructions:
  1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until pink and cooked through. Remove shrimp from the pan and set aside.
  2. In the same skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Don't let it brown! 🙅‍♀️
  3. Add the white wine (or chicken broth) and bring to a simmer, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
  4. Let the sauce simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly reduced.
  5. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Return the cooked shrimp to the pan and toss to coat in the sauce. Heat through for another minute or two.
  7. Serve immediately over pasta (angel hair or linguine work great) or zucchini noodles for a lower-carb option. Garnish with lemon wedges if desired.
This recipe is a game-changer! It's so easy and insanely delicious. You won't believe how much flavor comes from just 5 ingredients. Trust me, this is a MUST-TRY! Let me know in the comments what you think.
Oh wow, 5-Ingredient Creamy Garlic Shrimp Scampi?! 🤩🦐 Count me in! Can't wait to whip up this delicious dish. Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe—it's going to be a flavor-packed culinary adventure! 🍤🔥

🍤 Sounds delicious! This 5-Ingredient Creamy Garlic Shrimp Scampi is a winner! With just a handful of ingredients, you've got a flavorful dish ready to go. 🍤🧄🍽️

How exactly is this creamy? Without adding a bit of flour or cornstarch. And, where exactly is the garlic? You might want to double check your ingredients before posting.

Back